Acess and contact
Getting to Châtel-Guyon
1. By car
Châtel-Guyon is located 20 km from Clermont-Ferrand, at the intersection of the North-South and East-West motorways (A71, A75, A89, A72):
- from Paris: 4 hrs (A71 – Combronde exit)
- from Lyon: 2 hrs (A89/A71 – Riom / Volvic / Châtel-Guyon exit)
- from Bordeaux: 3 hrs 40 mins (A89 – Riom / Châtel-Guyon exit)
- from Montpellier: 3 hrs 35 mins (A75/A71 – Riom / Volvic / Châtel-Guyon exit)
- from Nantes: 5 hrs (A71 – Combronde exit)
2. By train
Riom Châtel-Guyon rail station 5 km away. A bus route connects the rail station to Châtel-Guyon town centre from Monday to Saturday. Timetables and fares on rlv-mobilites.fr Tel. +33 (0)4 73 38 08 09
3. By aeroplane
Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne airport 20 km away – Tel. +33 (0)4 73 62 71 00 www.clermont-aeroport.com
To get to Châtel-Guyon from the airport (or the rail station on Sundays), you will need to book a taxi 48 hours in advance.
Allo Pradeleix Taxi: +33 (0)4 73 86 14 14 / Alliance Taxi: +33 (0)4 73 86 02 30 or +33 (0)4 73 86 09 09
4. Parking in Châtel-Guyon
Several car parks are available in the centre of Châtel-Guyon:
- Place de la Musique Nationale car park – 200 m away – free – 50 spaces
- Gübler car park – entrance on Rue du Docteur Gubler, behind the casino – 300 m away – free – 200 spaces
- Parc Thermal car park – entrance on Rue de Brocqueville – 500 m away – free – 80 spaces
- Salle des Fêtes car park – Allée du Bois – 800 m away – free
- Aïga résidence car park, paid parking on reservation – 110 spaces
à Getting around Châtel-Guyon and the surrounding area 2 bus routes serve Châtel-Guyon and the Riom urban area, from Monday to Saturday. Timetables and fares on rlv-mobilites.fr Tel. +33 (0)4 73 38 08 09
Organise your relaxation and wellness stay
at Aïga spa with complete peace of mind
Aïga 100% natural thermal spa welcomes you for your treatments and wellness stays every afternoon and Sunday, for moments of revitalising relaxation.
1. Your wellness treatment schedule
Please arrive at the spa reception 20 minutes before your treatment, we will give you your treatment kit (see below). Any delay may result in a reduction of the treatment time. The thermal spa is open every afternoon and all day Sunday.
2. Access to the wellness facilities at the spa . During your half-day of treatments, you can enjoy free access to the spa’s wellness facilities:
- Thermal water relaxation pool and its facilities (submerged deckchairs, jets, counter-current swimming lane, etc.)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor solarium
- Steam rooms
- Experiential showers
- Black-light relaxation room
- Herbal tea room
Access subject to availability. Access to the steam rooms is not recommended for pregnant women, people with a heart condition or suffering from epilepsy, circulatory disorders or hyper/hypotension.
3. Your treatment kit ! Just bring your swimming costume (trunks or shorts for men), we provide you with the following free of charge:
- Aïga resort bathrobe / Disposable sandals
For more comfort, you may wish to bring your own pair of non-slip sandals. They must be reserved for use in the pool area only. And if you forget your swimming costume, you can purchase one from the shop.
4. Treatment times. The time indicated is the time taken for the treatment. The start time of the treatment given on the treatment schedule must be respected so that it can be administered fully.
5. Are you pregnant ?Only facials and certain massages can be performed on presentation of a medical certificate issued by the doctor treating you stating that there are no contraindications. Thermal water treatments and access to the relaxation pool and steam rooms are not allowed.
6. Do you have children ? Minors under the age of 16, even accompanied, are not allowed in the spa.
7. More than 3 days of treatments ? A medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications is mandatory for booking any treatment package of more than 3 days. Remember to ask your doctor for this certificate before you arrive.
My accommodation in Aiga residence ****
Reception hours: your arrival and departure
Reception is open from 8am to 9pm Monday to Sunday, including public holidays.
On the day of your arrival, your apartment will be available from 3pm.
On the day of your departure, your accommodation must be vacated before 11am. Free luggage storage is available at reception.
What if you are arriving late?
Contact reception on +33 (0)4 73 86 00 08 before 6pm. They will tell you how to open the residence’s night access doors and the car park barrier (if you have reserved a space).
- Included Aïga résidence**** services
- Optional Aïga résidence**** services
- How much is the deposit?
- What to expect during your stay
- Housekeeping for your apartment
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility (PMR)
- Drop-off and parking
Aïga nutri-gastronomic restaurant in practice
Aïga restaurant is ready to welcome you every day:
- For breakfast:
- 6.30am to 10am every week day
- & 7.30am to 10.30am on Sunday
- For lunch:
- 12pm to 2.30pm every day
- For dinner:
- 7pm to 9pm every day
The bar is open during restaurant opening hours
Remember to reserve your table on +33 (0)4 73 86 34 47